US Armed Forces Recruiting
Home Air Bases Units Tail Codes Links Dictionary
GovSearch C-17 Fact Sheets Feedback FAQ Books
Locator Career Personnel Records
Search Our PagesOpen a Navigation FrameHow to Use GLOBEMASTER
FAQ>> Career > USAF | ANG | USN | USMC | USCG | Army | ARNG | Non-US Citizen
All Services

Military Career Guide Online

My Future

Todays Military

US Air Force (USAF)

U.S. Air Force Recruiting Service
Headquarters, 550 D Street, Suite 1
Randolph Air Force Base, TX 78150-4527
Tel.: (210) 652-5993

US Air Force (General Information Page)
(Recruiting Air Force, Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, Civilian Career Information, Job Listings, Retiree)
Tel.: 1-800-423-USAF

Air Force Career Center

Air Force Recruiter Locator (To find the Air Force recruiter nearest you!)
- select channel "Information Center"

US Air Force Reserve Recruiting
Tel.: 1-800-257-1212

US Air Force Reserve Recruiting Locator

Air National Guard (ANG)

Tel.: 1-800-TO-GO-ANG

Information Page:

Career Opportunities in the ANG:

Where to find ANG-Units (by state):

US Navy

US Navy Recruiting Command
5722 Integrity Dr., Bldg. 784
Millington, TN 38054
Tel.: 1-800-USA-NAVY

Navy (General Information Pages)

Naval Special Warfare (SEALs, SWCC, Parachute Team)

Naval Reserve Force
Tel.: 1-800-USA-USNR

Naval Reserve Jobs Information Resource

US Marine Corps

USMC Career Information

Marine Forces Reserve Information Page

US Coast Guard

Recruiting Information Page

Coast Guard Reserve

Coast Guard Recruiting Offices (Locator)

State By State Listing of Coast Guard Units

US Army

U.S. Army Recruiting Command
Public Affairs Office
Building 1307 Third Avenue
Fort Knox, KY 40121-2726
Tel.: (502)626-0164 or 0179, extension 499 or 1-(800)USA-ARMY

General Information Page (Army Careers)

Army Recruiting Page

Army Special Operations Recruiting Page

Army Reserve Recruiting Page

Army Recruiting Offices (Locator)

Army Civil Service

Army National Guard (ARNG)

Tel.: 1-800-GO-GUARD

Information Page:

Army National Guard

Virtual Army

Non-US Citizen

Enlistment into any branch of the US Military, by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigration and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551 - commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 35; meet the mental, moral, and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently.

The US Military branches cannot assist foreign nationals in obtaining admittance into the United States. Questions concerning immigration to the United States should be asked of the US Embassy. Only after immigration procedures are completed and an applicant is legally residing in the United States may an application for enlistment be accepted.

The US Government agency which is responsible for immigration and naturalization is the US Immigration and Naturalization Service on: